Bloomfield Vein & Vascular
Bloomfield Vein & Vascular is dedicated to the treatment of the body’s arteries and veins. We strive to serve our patients as unique human beings, providing them with the latest treatments and technology to ensure each person receives quality care that improves their vascular health.
We listen to you, take the time to evaluate your problem thoroughly and determine the best plan for your condition. You are always involved in the decision making; after all, you place your trust in us, and we take that responsibility very seriously.
- Care delivered by a board certified vascular surgeon. With nearly 20 years of experience in treating a wide variety of vein and vascular problems.
- The latest technology. To ensure the best results for you we continually invest in the right technology to minimize pain, discomfort and time off your life.
- Office based treatments. Emphasizing safety and comfort, we can deliver your care without compromising results right in our office.
- A caring, friendly and professional team. We are devoted to ensuring you receive the best care possible, in a clean, comfortable environment.
- Assistance to navigate the insurance process. Our team works with patients through this process. Most procedures are safely performed in the office, which makes the overall cost of your care less than in a hospital setting.
Our Vascular Specialties
Bloomfield Vein & Vascular specializes in vascular surgery, vascular medicine, and cosmetic vein enhancement. Our areas of expertise include the treatment of vascular conditions such as those that involve hardening of the arteries that can affect the carotid system and lead to strokes or can lead to blockages of your legs (known as PAD), weakening of arteries that lead to aneurysms, or problems with wounds that do not heal, are also areas of our expertise.
Dr. Hernandez has nearly two decades of experience in minimally invasive care of vein disease. Unlike many of the vein centers in Southeast Michigan, treatment of your veins is performed by a board certified vascular surgeon. Vascular Surgeons are the only physicians who have dedicated training in the care of patients with vein conditions. Other physicians do not receive such training, and they learn how to take care of your vein problem during a weekend course!
The dedicated training that we receive as vascular surgeons allows us to ensure that there are no mistakes in the care of your condition, and allow a more comprehensive approach to your symptoms. The promise by other vein centers that you do not need surgical procedures for your vein disease can be misleading. Why take the risk to be treated by someone who is not trained to appropriately treat vein and vascular conditions?
Thousands of patients have trusted us to take care of their vein conditions. Shouldn’t you as well?
Dr. Diego Hernandez
Board Certified Vascular Surgeon
RN, MSN, FNP-BC⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
MSN, RN, FNP-BC
GIVE YOURSELF A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE.
“My pledge is to provide each and every single one of my patients with the best possible care that I can offer. I do not take lightly the trust that my patients have placed on me, and it is this trust that forms the cornerstone of the foundation that allows me to offer the most contemporary and comprehensive care available.”
-Dr. Diego Hernandez
MAKE THE FIRST STEP NOW. CONTACT US.